I want to introduce you to a new app I developed the Chibi Character Designer - http://michaelsboost.com/Chibi-Character-Generator/
Now, both The Flat Design Character Maker (https://michaelsboost.com/Flat-Design-Character-Maker/) and the Cartoon Avatar Creator (Anime Style - https://michaelsboost.com/Cartoon-Avatar-Creator/) required you to change the hair, eyes, etc: by clicking those attributes to change them and design your character.
So why did I decide to make another character designer?
I made the Chibi Character Designer because I wanted to make a simple character designer based upon the chibi/kawaii character style, but this one I wanted to be a little different than my previous. This one you just click a button and it will render a totally random character based upon the character assets in the JSON library (eyes, mouths, etc:)
This app is free and open-source for anyone who wants to play with it and/or contribute to the source code.
Remember, "The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention." -Oscar Wilde
You can show your appreciation in a few ways...
1) Check out my graphic design course: https://michaelsboost.com/graphicdesign
2) Purchasing any of my prints: https://deviantart.com/michaelsboost/prints
3) Registering on my store as a customer: https://michaelsboost.com/store
4) Buying me a coffee! https://ko-fi.com/michaelsboost
5) Purchasing one of my t-shirts: https://michaelsboost.com/gear
6) Donating via PayPal: https://michaelsboost.com/donate
7) Donating via SquareCash: https://cash.me/$michaelsboost
#cute #art #cuteart #flat #flatdesign #design #character #design #designer #free #opensource #app #application #webapp #vector #vectorart #gravit #gravitdesigner gravitdesigner