RULES TO TEACH YOUR DAUGHTER
1. Never shake a man’s hand sitting down.
2. Learn how to cook a signature dish.
3. Spend 30 min a day reading up on current events.
4. In a negotiation, never make the first offer.
5. Request the late check-out.
6. When entrusted with a secret, keep it.
7. Hold your heroes to a higher standard.
8. Return a borrowed car with a full tank of gas.
9. Play with passion or don’t play at all…
10. When shaking hands, grip firmly and look them in the eye.
11. Don’t let a wishbone grow where a backbone should be
12. You marry the man, you marry his family / children
13. Be like a duck. Remain calm on the surface and paddle like crazy underneath.
14. Experience the serenity of traveling alone.
15. Never be afraid to talk to the best looking man in the room.
16. Never turn down a breath mint.
17. A classic outfit is worth 1000 words.
18. Try writing your own eulogy. Never stop revising.
19.Thank a veteran.
20. After writing an angry email, read it carefully. Then delete it.
21.Ask your mom to play. She won’t let you win.
22. Manners make the woman.
23. Give credit. Take the blame.
24. Stand up to Bullies. Protect those bullied.
25. Write down your dreams.
26. Add value everywhere you go.
27. Be confident and humble at the same time.
28. If ever in doubt, REMEMBER WHOSE DAUGHTER YOU ARE and REFUSE to just be ordinary!
29. Change the world, don't let it change you.
30. Always be you! Hold your head up high, Be confident whenever you walk into a room and stay strong.
31. Don’t ever let anyone make you feel like you are less of a person. They have the problem, not you.
32. As your mother, I will ALWAYS have your back.
Copy, and Post a Picture of You and Your Daughter(s). 💗❤️❤️
[ You Can Lose Who You Love, But You Can’t Lose Yourself Who Loves Him || Stucky/Evanstan AU ]] *
We were going to take the world apart, we had a plan. You were going to ruin it with your words, I was going to paint it over in new colours. We always knew what weapons we had, you wanted to destroy, I wanted to put it together again. We were a team, we always had each other. You couldn’t live with the ruins of your destruction, and I can only work with a world which has been shredded into pieces. We completed each other, two halves of a whole. I was never going to be myself without you. I thought you were my end. But you left me, and the pain tore at me. It didn’t kill me but it whispered: Now, you live, you live again. Who do you see when you see me now? I’m not the same, but you look at me like you’re looking at the boy you left behind. Do you see my wedding ring? Do you see my little boy? There’s a little girl on the way - I shouldn’t know, but I do - you know how I’ve always had the best intuition about everyone, except you. My wife fell in love with my eyes, she said the blue looked so sad, she couldn’t help it. You never told me something like that, I thought. You’d say you’re jealous of the happiness in my eyes - it suits me better than your reflection in them. I’m a man of the world that you were always raging to destroy. You tell me nothing about yourself, you smile. You say I did well and it breaks my heart all over again. I couldn’t stop loving you, I never learnt how to. I draw your pictures at the break of dawn when I’m driven to madness by the memories of you. Then I tear them into pieces and I know now why you wanted to destroy the world back then. [1/2]
For God so loved me that he gave me the sweetest man in the world as my husband,soulmate,best friend,life partner and more.............😭😍🥰😘
Today is the day we have to look back & be thankful for the happy days we’ve spent😃💑
Today is the day we have to look forward for all the happy days ahead of us💃😍
Today is the day we have to celebrate all the blessings God has showered on us😍👪🙏
Happy Anniversary to us my sweet sweet love😊🥰❤️